Monday 29 November 2010

Antoinette Curvy Clutch

Yesterday I managed to have a quiet sewing Sunday. It's been a long time since my last sewing project due to I am taking an important exam next year and my little spare time is dedicated just to study and in a another project that also has to do with teaching.
My lovely seven followers know that I love this Keyka Lou Pattern (on sale at the moment!). In my oppinion, this is the best curvy clutch I've made so far, especially because of the beautiful fabric I've used. Yummy Lavender got it and gave it to me last summer. She also made a lovely curvy clutch with another fabric she got in this lovely shop.


Today it's snowing in Madrid, so the light wasn't very good to make pics, but I hope you could appreciate how beautiful this fabric is.




1 comment:

  1. Gosh - such a nice clutch!! that fabric is really something, isn't it? You are SO lucky to have that shop down the road from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment ;)